Using the first data warehouse optimized for ConnectWise Manage data takes the reporting load off the production server.
This also allows Cognition360 to report over time — even when ConnectWise doesn’t record historic values.
Data you can trust is pulled from ConnectWise Manage to create reports with valuable insights and predictive analysis.
Start asking ‘what if’ to see your future trajectory. Want to get to the source data? It’s always there, just below the surface. Use the ‘Drill’ function to find it.
These are the first reports to master. Get a magnified look at your team, profitability, projects, and common issues.
Get started worry-free with a 30-day guarantee.
See if projects are on track for budget or not and if you have adequate resources for all projects.
· View active or closed projects
· Sort by organization, project manager or customer.
· Drill through to project phase, ticket and labor data.
· Shows resource information, whether it’s active or scheduled.
Based on the value of the End Date of the agreement, see agreements that:
· Have ended in the last 30 days
· Are ending in the next 30 days
· Are ending in the next 31-90 days
· Agreements close to a yearly anniversary
See if your team meets the industry standard for Time Entry Quality. This report measures how quickly times are entered and the amount of recorded hours. This helps you coach employees on time entry.
Improving Time Entry Quality directly relates to profitability. A low time entry score can indicate that billable hours are left on the table.
Overlap time data is also available in this report.
While you may already use Lifecycle Insights and Lifecycle Manager to manage and inform your QBRs, Cognition360 provides:
· Ticket and Agreement metrics on Active and Closed tickets.
· Tickets entered and resolved in the last and previous months and quarters.
· Common Issues data on who is submitting tickets, with ticket Type, Subtype and Item analysis.
· Customer Satisfaction data if it is available CW Manage.
· Computer Information from the configuration device data.
Quickly review month on month differences ahead of billing to customers. See agreement invoicing for last, current, and next period. This lets you identify which agreements are showing differences.
Analyze common issues your organization is working on. Choose your date range and compare it to the last 12 months. Uses data across ticket Type, Subtype and Item for tickets and labor (hours/Costs).
Shows ticket KPIs and metrics for Closed tickets over a selected period. Filters available on Business Unit and Board. Look at data views for the Business Unit, Board, Customer, and Technician who resolved the ticket.
You know exactly what you need, and didn’t see it above. Maybe it’s commission payouts on a model that’s specific to your organization, for example, and you’d like all your reports in one place. Let’s figure it out together.
Cognition360 offers three levels of self service, with the first one included in every subscription.